Zimbabwe National Army Recruitment
Zimbabwe National Army Recruitment 2023/2024 – How to Apply for Zimbabwe National Army Recruitment 2023/2024
How to Apply for Zimbabwe National Army Recruitment 2023/2024
Regular Officer Cadets
- Age.18 to 22 years for Advanced level holders
- Age. 18 to 24 years for diploma and degree holders
- Educational Qualifications. Three Advanced Level passes with a minimum of 6 points. A degree or higher diploma is an added advantage.
- Physical Fitness.
- Candidates have to pass an officer selection before training.
- Members are commissioned by the President on completion of the cadet course
General Duty (GD) Soldier
- Age.18 to 22 years
- Educational Qualifications. Five Ordinary Level passes, including English Language and Mathematics at Grade ‘C’ or better.
- Physical Fitness.
- Recruits will undergo 6 months Basic Military Training. They passout as Private soldiers.
- Educational Qualifications Candidates accepted for undergraduate degree training by recognized universities are recruited.
- Age. Age 18 to 25 years.
- Members are commissioned by the President on completion of medical training.
- Age.18 to 30 years
- Educational Qualifications.
- Potential Officers undergo a 6 months Basic Officers Course (BOC).
- They are commissioned on successful completion of the BOC.
Medical: Recruits are to pass a medical examination administered by an Army Medical Officer.
Height and Weight: Average height for candidates is 1.7m. Their weight should be a minimum of 57kgs.
Vetting: Candidates are thoroughly security screened for suitability.
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?
Recruitment into the ZNA is a continuous process. Advertisements for all recruitment categories are placed in the media. Applications are to be forwarded to the following address:
The Army Recruiting Office
- Bag CY7720
Enclosed in the letter should be a stamped self-addressed envelope, 3 passport size photographs and certified photocopies of the following:
- Birth Certificate.
- National identity card.
- Educational / professional certificates.
Recommendation letter from previous headmaster or community leader.
- +263 4 700316
- Directorate of Army Public Relations
P. Bag 7720, Causeway, Harare