Zimbabwe National Army Application Forms
Zimbabwe National Army Application Form 2023/2024 – How to Download and Fill Zimbabwe National Army Intake Application Form for 2023/2024 Academic year.
The Management of Zimbabwe National Army has released Intake Application Form for prospective students to apply for 2022 Zimbabwe National Army Intake.
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?
Recruitment into the ZNA is a continuous process. Advertisements for all recruitment categories are placed in the media. Applications are to be forwarded to the following address:
The Army Recruiting Office
- Bag CY7720
Enclosed in the letter should be a stamped self-addressed envelope, 3 passport size photographs and certified photocopies of the following:
- Birth Certificate.
- National identity card.
- Educational / professional certificates.
Recommendation letter from previous headmaster or community leader.
How to Apply for Zimbabwe National Army Recruitment 2023/2024
Regular Officer Cadets
- Age.18 to 22 years for Advanced level holders
- Age. 18 to 24 years for diploma and degree holders
- Educational Qualifications. Three Advanced Level passes with a minimum of 6 points. A degree or higher diploma is an added advantage.
- Physical Fitness.
- Candidates have to pass an officer selection before training.
- Members are commissioned by the President on completion of the cadet course
General Duty (GD) Soldier
- Age.18 to 22 years
- Educational Qualifications. Five Ordinary Level passes, including English Language and Mathematics at Grade ‘C’ or better.
- Physical Fitness.
- Recruits will undergo 6 months Basic Military Training. They passout as Private soldiers.
- Educational Qualifications Candidates accepted for undergraduate degree training by recognized universities are recruited.
- Age. Age 18 to 25 years.
- Members are commissioned by the President on completion of medical training.
- Age.18 to 30 years
- Educational Qualifications.
- Potential Officers undergo a 6 months Basic Officers Course (BOC).
- They are commissioned on successful completion of the BOC.
Medical: Recruits are to pass a medical examination administered by an Army Medical Officer.
Height and Weight: Average height for candidates is 1.7m. Their weight should be a minimum of 57kgs.
Vetting: Candidates are thoroughly security screened for suitability.
Click Here to Download Zimbabwe National Army Application Form 2023/2024
- +263 4 700316
- Directorate of Army Public Relations
P. Bag 7720, Causeway, Harare