Learn More About Where To Check NSS Posting On NSS Dashboard ; Are NSS appointment letters out? The National Service Scheme (NSS) Appointment Letters for 2022/2023 have been released…Thus Personnel should Check NSS Posting On NSS Dashboard ,
What is NSS posting?
The NSS Posting contains the national service institution you are posted to as a graduate student from any accredited tertiary institution in Ghana who registered for the Recent NSS Registration.
It is important to note that posting registration should be completed by Friday, November 2022. Management further directs all graduates who have been duly posted and accepted by their user agencies to begin their national service on Monday, October 3rd 2022 even as they undergo the validation exercise.
Management wishes to emphasize that it will not encourage change of postings; and therefore, urges all service personnel posted to accept their placements and consider it as part of their contributions towards the socio-economic development of the nation.
Where To Check NSS Posting On NSS Dashboard
To Check your National Service Posting Status, follow the leads below to access the list;
- Go to the National Service Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
- Enter your NSS Number (e.g. NSSGCC100105) in the required box
- Finally, Click on the Submit button and wait for the pop-up window to open with your Posting Information.
- All newly posted Candidates should follow this step .
Congrats to all successfully posted candidates.
Note: If you get the message ‘Your NSS Number may be incorrect or you have not been posted yet. Please kindly check it and try again’ when checking your NSS Posting, don’t panic, just check it back again another time because your posting will be updated soon.
Steps to Take After NSS Posting
1. Check the details of your posting (where you will be doing your national service) on the NSS portal.
In another way, you can send your NSS number via SMS to a shortcode that will be announced by the NSS for a little fee. (Example * 714 *77# for 2022/2023, at a charge of ghc2)
2. Log on to the NSS Website, http://www.nss.gov.gh, and click on “Check Postings”.
3. Follow the required processes online, and print at a copy each of the appointment letter and posting letter that appear on your screen.
4. Proceed to the place of poring (user agency) where your appointment letter will be endorsed by the head of the institution, as proof that you have reported or Human Resource Director with an official stamp.
5. Upon receipt of the endorsed documents by your user agency, visit the NSS website to schedule an appointment indicating date and time for regional validation and acceptance. Note that some regional offices like those of Greater Accra and Ashanti have been decentralised, and personnel are thus to report to their given zones or district. The earlier done, the better, as there may be long queues which may result in you being delayed by a day or two.
6. National Service Personnel (NSP) accepted by User Agency should proceed to NSS Zonal Registration Centre for validation and registration to obtain Regional Acceptance Number (RAN).
One of the following means of identification is required; Student ID, Ghana Card, Voters ID, Drivers License, Travel Passport, and SSNIT ID.
7. A registration officer will take you through the facial recognition process.
8. After validation, print a new appointment letter which has the “RAN” and make three photocopies. Submit a copy to the NSS District Office, give a copy to the user agency and keep one.
Only Personnel who book an appointment will be attended to at the regional zonal registration centres.
8. Note that once the service starts, you will be required to submit a “Duty Reporting Form” that has been endorsed by your supervisor at your place of posting, to the NSS District Office before the 15th of every month. This is to facilitate the processing of your allowance and serve as a way to obtain information about your performance at the workplace.
9. An assessment form commented on and signed by you, will be completed by your employer and forwarded to the Regional Coordinator by the end of the month of May, and you will be issued a “Certificate of National Service” after the successful completion of your service.
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…