When Will UBTEB Results Be Out?
In accordance with the Statutory Instrument 2009 No.9 establishment of Uganda Busines and Technical Examinations Board (UBTEB), the First Lady/Hon. Janet Kataaha Museveni, Minister of Education and Sports, shall preside over the release of UBTEB’s end of programme examinations’ results to the public on 25th October 2022 at the President’s Office, Conference Hall at 2:00 p.m.
Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board (UBTEB) registered 39,036 students for end of programmes (12,318 Females and 26,730 Males) from 544 examination centres from 29th July 2022 to 19th August 2022. The results to be released by the Minister of Education and Sports include candidates who completed their studies in the following academic programmes;
I. Technical Diploma programmes
II. Business Diploma programmes and Business Certificate programmes
III. Physical and Biological Diploma and Certificate programmes
The Board will also release the results of the first cohort of Modular Assessment for Technical National Certificate-Modular Assessment and Technical Community Polytechnics Certificate-Modular Assessment.
How to Check UBTEB Results Online:
- Visit the UNEB eReg Portal via https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results
- On the Results Page, Enter your Index Number.
- Click on Search and wait for your results to show up on the next page.
How to Check UBTEB Results via SMS
This is done by sending a simple SMS to 6600.
- For P7 UNEB PLE Results, go to messages on your phone and type PLE <space> Index No e.g. PLE 000001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S4 UNEB UCE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UCE <space> Index No e.g. UCE U0001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S6 UNEB UACE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE <space> Index No e.g. UACE U0001/501 and send this to 6600.
- For Technical Institute results, go to messages on your phone and type TECH <space> Index No e.g. TECH UT002/0001 and send this to 6600.
Note: This Service Cost Ushs 500 for Each SMS you Send. You will then receive your Exam Result details instantly.
Congratulations if you made your 2020 UNEB Results. Also, check this site frequently for UNEB Updates.
If you don’t use SMS platforms, then you can also use UNEB’s e-registration platform which also has the latest results.
HOW DO I CHECK A MY RESULTS USING THE INTERNET ?
- Using Internet Browser, Go to your web browser.
- Type ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results in your browser.
- In the form, enter the candidate’s Index Number and click SEARCH.
- A page with the Candidate’s results will load.
- Please note that this service is free and all you need is internet to access it.
Good Luck with your UNEB Results. Also, check this site frequently for UNEB Updates.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the UBTEB by visiting the institution’s official website: https://ubteb.go.ug
Plot 7, Valley Drive, Ntinda
P.O Box 1499, Kampala-Uganda
Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0392 002468/+256 414 289786/+256 414289787