UNMEB Examined | Diploma and Certificate Courses
UNMEB Examined Courses | Diploma and Certificate Level – Check details below:
The Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board UNMEB is dedicated to the education of healthcare professionals and the development of future leaders who will impact the delivery of quality healthcare worldwide.
Each examined program is singularly unique with its own curriculum delivered by an outstanding wide-ranging teaching staff from within and outside the country…
List of Examined Programmes
1. DMHN: Diploma in Mental Nursing
2. DN: Diploma in Nursing
3. DM: Diploma In Midwifery
4. DCN: Diploma in Comprehensive Nursing
5. DPCHN: Diploma in Pead. & Child H.N
6. DPHN : Diploma in Public Health Nursing
1. CM: Certificate in Midwifery
2. CCN: Certificate in comprehensive Nursing
3. CN: Certificate in Nursing
4. CMHN: Certificate in Mental Nursing
For more information and inquiries, contact the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board on:
Contact Address of Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board
All correspondence to the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board must be addressed to:
Location: Plot 157 Ssebowa Road, Kiwatule, Nakawa division,
Kampala –Uganda (East Africa).
P.O. Box 3513, Kampala (Uganda).