University Of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application Form
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2023 academic year are closed.
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- first-time Unisa applicants.
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialisation.
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register.
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
All applications for admission must be submitted during the prescribed application period.
Applicants who plan to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or online through Unisa.
Check to Apply for admission here
General resources: websites, and general SMS, fax and e-mail enquiries
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations are available on the following platforms:
- All application, registration and study-related information is available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150