University of Edinburgh Application Portal Login
University of Edinburgh (UE) Online Application Portal is open for 2023 January, July, September Intake applications. UE Application is open between January to December 2023. Therefore, Candidates who meet the University of Edinburgh application requirements are advised to apply before the closing date.
University of Edinburgh (UE) Application Requirements 2023
- A minimum of 3 A-Levels at AAB. A-Level subjects should include Chemistry, Biology and (normally) Physics.
- GCSE at C (or Grade 4) or above in English or English Language, Mathematics and in either Chemistry, or Physics or Dual Award Science.
University of Edinburgh Online Application Procedure 2023
- University of Edinburgh (UE) application can also be made online by visiting the University of Edinburgh Online Application portal through the link as stated below in order to track the application anywhere and anytime OR Visit the Campus to book an online application/placement assessment session.
- Your application must be done ONLINE on your smartphone/tablet/computer via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on
- You have to apply for admission for the current level and the next level of your application
- Simply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
How to Apply University of Edinburgh (UE) Online Application 2023
- Go to University of Edinburgh Online Application Portal – https://www.abdn.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-taught/apply.php
- Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
- Submit Your application