UNISA Online Exams
SS4IRR01 – Basic Skills for Online Exams
Welcome to this short open course on Basic Skills for Online Exams. myUnisa is Unisa’s academic student portal. Online exam assessments at Unisa are completed entirely online or uploaded on your college’s exam portal. You will use the myExams portal to access your college’s exam portal for your modules. To prepare you with the skills needed to navigate the portal and to successfully complete your online exam assessments, we have designed this open course. In this open course, we will answer the following questions:
- How do you navigate an online assessment platform (myExams)?
- What are the different online assessments you can expect?
- What is a proctoring app, and how will it be used in the examination?
- What is academic integrity in an online examination?
- What provisions are made for students with special needs in an online assessment?
- What are some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and current challenges among students?
These core skills will enable you to effectively conduct your online exams. To provide you with further support, we will be hosting a series of webinars. You will find details of these webinars under the announcements.
To access the training content, simply click on the button below to enrol for the SS4IRR01 – Basic Skills for Online Exams course.
Click on the button below to access the Basic Skills for Online Exams course:
Initial Steps to access the course content
- Click on the Open Basic Skills for Online Exams button above or click on the following link: Course: SS4IRR01: Basic Skills for Online Exams (unisa.ac.za)
- Login using your myUnisa credentials.
- When you access the site for the first time you will need to click on the Enrol me button on the page that opens.
- The Basic Skills for Online Exams course will then open.
We wish you all the best with the upcoming exams. To access the training content, simply click on the blocks below marked “Lesson”.
Student related enquiries contact Unisa’s centralised toll-free number: 0800 00 1870
Academic Development Open Virtual Hub (ADOVH) Team