University Of South Africa (UNISA) Examination Results
Release of results
|Examination period||Date of release|
|January / February||28 March|
|May / June||8 July|
|October / November||To be confirmed|
- Final examination result letters will be printed and mailed to students on the dates above.
- Final examination results will be released as they become available on myUnisa.
- No results will be released to a candidate before he / she has returned all books borrowed from the University Library and settled any outstanding fees.
- No results will be given telephonically by academic or administrative members of staff .
- No timetables for supplementary exams will be made available if fees or Library books are owed.
Exam results are made available on following platforms:
- E-mail: Register on myUnisa and indicate that you would like to receive your results via e-mail.
- Posted: Hard copies of examination results are mailed to each candidate after the official date of release/printing.
Confirmation of completion of qualification: Please note that confirmation of completion of qualifications for students who wrote examinations in
- January / February 2022 will be made available as from the end of April 2022.
- May / June 2022 will be made available as from the end of August 2022.
- October / November 2022 will be made available as from the end of February 2023.
General resources: websites, and general SMS, fax and e-mail enquiries
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations are available on the following platforms:
- All application, registration and study-related information is available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobi formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150