UNEB Examiners Application Forms 2023/2024
UNEB Examiners Application Forms – How to Apply:
Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) is registering teachers who wish to apply for invigilating and marking national examinations through the new UNEB Examiners & Scouts Management Information System (UESMIS).
There’re two categories of applicants: Scouts and Examiners for all levels (i.e., PLE, UCE & UACE). The following are the procedures for the applications:
Note the following:
- All applications for examiners are done online and using this system: UNEB Examiners and Scouts Management Information System (UESMIS)
- Click on the “Sign Up” button below to create your user account, if it’s your first time to use the system
- Remember, sign up is done once, and you’ll use the same credentials whenever you’re using this system
- Upon successful sign up, the system will direct you to the login page, where you will be required to enter the phone number and password which you used when you were signing up
- You must first login in order for you to apply.
All Ugandans are eligible for recruitment as examiners as long as they fulfill the following sufficient conditions. They should:
- Possess the required academic qualifications to train in the marking of the subject/paper of interest.
- Have a thorough command of the subject content in the paper(s) of interest.
- Be a person of unquestionable integrity, with no past record of involvement in any form of examination malpractice.
Before you apply for consideration as a UNEB Examiner, please ensure that you have the following mandatory requirements:
- Latest colored passport size photograph (taken in the past three months)
- Copy of your National Identity Card – from which you will obtain a National Identification Number (NIN).
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) – freely issued by Uganda Revenue Authority (URA).
- Copies of your academic testimonials – from which you will obtain year(s) of sitting, year of Award and the Index Number(s). Details of your Bank Account Number on which your payments shall be deposited.
- Your contact postal address, personal telephone and email contacts for purposes of easy access
- Name, contact postal address, telephone and email contacts of your spouse or next of kin in case of emergencies. UNEB Examiners Online Application Form
- Recommendation from the City/District/Municipal Inspector of Schools for those applying to mark Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE), or Head of Department/Headteacher for those applying to mark UCE/UACE
- Statement of declaration, if you are already a UNEB examiner at any level of marking: PLE/UCE/UACE.
For further enquiry or assistance, use the contact information below;
35 Matyrs Way Ntinda, Kampala
Phone: +256 414 286635/6/7/8
Mobile: +256 414 286636
Fax: +256 414 286635