The UJ uLink Login – https://ulink.uj.ac.za/Default has been enabled by the University of Johannesburg . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
University of Johannesburg Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Update contact information
- Submit class notes
- Identify affinity and regional interests for engagement and invitations
- Register for events and activities
- Customize communication preferences
- Share volunteer interest
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
University of Johannesburg Student Portal Links
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
UJ uLink Portal Link – https://ulink.uj.ac.za/Default
How to Login UJ ULink Student Portal
Here is how to access the University of Johannesburg – UJ ULink Student Portal
- Go to UJ Website
- Locate Students on the navigation tab
- Tap on it
- Select Student Portal/ULink
- Sign in with your Login ID and Password (Or Create a Password)
- Tap Login button
How to Sign In UJ ULink Portal
Here is how to Sign in to the University of Johannesburg – UJ ULink Student Portal
- Visit the ULink Portal
- Enter your Login ID and Password
- Tap Login button
UJ ULink Online Course Registration
Follow the step-by-step guide to complete online course registration at the University of Johannesburg.
- Login UJ Student Registration Portal
- Enter your Student ID and Password
- Tap on Classes tab, then My Registration (ITS iEnabler)
- Tap on Registration
- Read the POPIA regulations and click I Accept to continue
- Verify your personal details
- Tap on Uploading of Documents Required to upload the required outstanding documents to register
- Tap on Registration Verification to verify your registration statuses w.r.t. minimum payment, outstanding documents and web access to register.
- Click Submit Payment to make payment
- Read the Academics Registration Rules, Regulations and Indemnity and click on I Accept to continue
- Tap on Submit Registration to confirm your qualification to be registered for
- Enter your Employment Status and select whether you are responsible for your own account.
- Tap on Save and Continue
- Select your combination of modules to be taken and click on Save and Proceed
- Verify the modules you plan to register for and click on Continue
- Verify your Registration Cost and click on Accept Registration
- Print your Proof of Registration (PDF)
How to Add/Cancel Courses
- Tap on Add Subjects to a Registration (To Add or Cancel Registration)
- Tap on Subject Cancellations if you want to cancel subjects as permitted by the rules and regulations of the University
- Modules changes will be allowed within the registration
- To finalize your registration, collect your student card (if you don’t already have one) at any of the four campuses as soon as possible.
Contact University of Johannesburg
Directions & Maps
Tel: +27 11 559 4555
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…