The Authorities Of University of Chicago have enabled the UChicago Email Login – https://harris.uchicago.edu/admitted-students/whats-next/email-cnet-id . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Overview Of University of Chicago
The University of Chicago is a private research university in Chicago, Illinois. Its main campus is located in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood. The University of Chicago is consistently ranked among the best universities in the world and it is among the most selective in the United States.
University of Chicago Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
- Current faculty,
- Departments and workgroups.
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
UChicago Email Login
How To Login To UChicago Student Portal
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- Go to the Office 365 Portal
- Enter your University email address. Be sure to use the email address associated with your CNetID and not an alias or a departmental or unaffiliated account.
- Log in to your UChicago Account. You should be redirected to log in to your UChicago Account. Log in using your University credentials and following the steps on screen for two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Open Outlook. Click on the Outlook icon to open Outlook.
To forward your email
- Open Outlook
- Select the gear icon at the upper right of the page
- Choose Settings > Mail
- Select Forwarding
- Select Enable forwarding and then enter the email address to which you would like your email to forward.
- Tip: If you plan to forward to UChicago Gmail enter [CNetID@g.uchicago.edu] in the box.
- Caution: Do not check the box labelled Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App. If this box is checked, your Office 365 mailbox size limit will eventually be exceeded and mail forwarding will cease without warning.
- Once you have selected your desired configuration, click Save.
- Send a test email to your UChicago email account, then visit your selected forwarding destination to confirm the change was successful. You should see the test email in your inbox.
Contact University of Chicago
Office Location & Hours
1427 East 60th Street
Chicago, Illinois 60637
8:30 AM–4:30 PM
Phone: (773) 702-7891
Fax: (773) 702-3562
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…