2023 UBTEB Pre – Registration Guidelines
UBTEB PRE-REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR NOV/DEC 2022 EXAMINATIONS
The following guidelines shall be observed by the Institutions before proceeding to register candidates at UBTEB for the Nov/Dec 2022 examinations.
A. ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. National Certificate (Year 1), UCPC and Advanced candidates shall be registered online (All New Candidates).
2. Confirm that each candidate’s bio-data has been filled correctly especially the mandatory fields and all the relevant academic documents, birth certificate or national
identity card and coloured passport size photograph attached.
3. The Date of Birth on the candidate’s documents and any other information about the candidate should not differ as candidates with varying information shall be rejected.
4. Candidates shall be approved by the Institutions as per the online registration manual.
5. Candidates’ passport size photographs should be edited to have registration numbers printed on their chests.
6. Only candidates who have all the requirements should be approved by the Institution.
Register online here
B. MANUAL REGISTRATION
1. Manual registration shall apply to National Certificate (Year 2) candidates and retakers only.
2. Manual registration shall be carried out as previously done.
C. VERIFICATION AT THE SECRETARIAT
Present the following to UBTEB secretariat for verification and registration fees computations;
1. A hard copy of the candidates’ approved admission lists printed from the online system.
2. Entry forms for second year candidates and retakers.
3. Photo albums for second year candidates and retakers.
4. Registration summary forms for all categories of candidates to be registered.
Plot 7, Valley Drive, Ntinda
P.O Box 1499, Kampala-Uganda
Alternate Email: email@example.com
Tel: 0392 002468/+256 414 289786/+256 414289787