The Authority of the Tshwane University of Technology has enabled the TUT Student Portal Login – https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Tshwane University of Technology Student Portal Login Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
TUT Student Portal Login
How To Log Into Tshwane University of Technology Student Portal
You can access the TUT Students Portal by following the steps below;
STEP 1: Go to the Tshwane University Student Portal : https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
STEP 2: Log in TUT Student Username and Password.
How to Access the TUT ITS Student Portal
Here is how to access the Tshwane University of Technology – TUT IT Student Portal
- Visit the TUT Website via https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Navigate down the page
- Locate Staff iEnabler
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
TUT ITS Online Registration of Course
Here are the 12 easy steps to register for semester courses online via the TUT ITS Self-help iEnabler Student Portal
- Login TUT ITS Student Portal via https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/login
- Tap on Online Registration
- Login with your Student Number and PIN
- Tap on Registration
- Tap and read the Rules and Regulations, then click “I accept”
NB: Please note that failure to do this will result in you getting error messages when you attempt registering your courses. These error messages will appear until you come back to accept the rules and regulations.
- Tap on Submit Registration
- Verify your details and Select ALL your modules
NB: Year Modules, FIRST & SECOND Semester
- Select Save and Continue
- Tap Continue
- Preview the summary of the courses you have selected. Then, “Accept Registration”
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document.
- Download the File Print out 2 copies and send them to your department for endorsement and keep one copy.
Forgot your TUT ITS Student Number?
Choose any of the following identification types and supply the relevant information to identify you on the system and reset your Student Number.
- Login here
- Select Voters ID Number, Passport Number, or Email Address
- Tap Search
- Visit your email for your student number
How to View TUT Examination Results
To view your TUT Semester exam results, here are the steps to follow;
- Login TUT Website https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Navigate down the page and locate Tools
- Select Exam Results
- Login here https://www.tut.ac.za/exams/exam-results
- Enter your Student Number and TUT ITS PIN
- Tap Process
- Wait for the popup of your results slip
Tshwane University of Technology Contact
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…