The Authorities Of Stanford University have enabled the Stanford Axess Login – https://axess.sahr.stanford.edu/ . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Overview Of Stanford University
Stanford University, officially Leland Stanford Junior University, is a private research university located in the census-designated place of Stanford, California, near the city of Palo Alto. The campus occupies 8,180 acres, among the largest in the United States, and enrolls over 17,000 students.
What Is Stanford Axess ?
Axess is a consolidated online platform used by the Stanford community to access information and record transactions related to:
- Academic Advising, Teaching and Grading
- Student Enrollment and Financials
- Workflow-Enabled Administrative Processes
Stanford University Portal Eligibility
- Employees (including all faculty, staff, student, and contingent employees)
- Instructors (including authorized instructor proxies)
- Postdoctoral Scholars
- Students (including incoming students, students on leave, and former students who have been active within the past five years)
- Training (STARS) Users
- Authorized PeopleSoft HR/SA Users
Stanford Axess Login
How To Login To Stanford University Axess Portal
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- In the URL/address field type in https://axess.sahr.stanford.edu/
- Continue to Login with your SUNet ID and password .
Guests may use Axess functions available from the login page to:
- Login to Stanford ePay if they have been designated as an authorized payer on a student account (secure ePay login required)
Logging in to Axess
Your SUNet ID and password are required each time you use Axess. For your personal information to remain secure, it is vital that you not share your SUNet ID password with anyone. Never authorize anyone to use Axess on your behalf. It is a violation of University policy to misrepresent yourself, and you may lose student privileges or be subject to disciplinary action if you use another individual’s SUNet ID password, or if you deliberately provide false information in Axess.
Hours of Availability
Axess is generally available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact Stanford University
450 Jane Stanford Way
Stanford, CA 94305–2004
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…