Rwanda Education Board Official Website
Rwanda Basic Education Board (REB) is a Government institution established in 2020 by the presidential order No: 122/01 of 15/10/2020 published in Official Gazette No 32 bis of 19/10/2020. It was established under the Ministry of Education to promote the quality of education in basic, specialized and adult schools.
To promote the quality of education in basic, specialized and adult schools.
To coordinate and fast track basic education programs and activities aimed at providing to all categories of Rwandans the quality education.
- To prepare and distribute curricula, teaching materials , teacher’s guide, methodologies and establish teaching methods for nursery , primary . secondary, specialized schools and adult literacy schools;
- Establish and monitor the ELearning program in basic education;
- To promote the use of information and communication technology in basic education;
- Coordinate programs and activities to ensure teachers development, build their capacities and monitor their management;
- Contribute to the development of education policy;
- To coordinate and fast track basic education programs and activities aimed at providing to all categories of Rwandans the quality education;
- Advise Government on all activities which may fast track basic education development in Rwanda.
Rwanda Education Board Announcements
Rwanda Education Board Primary Books
Rwanda REB (P6 and S3) Results Released
Rwanda REB – National Examinations Results
Check REB Examinations Results Online
REB PLE and O’Level Results Released
Rwanda TMIS Teacher’s Online Registration Login
Rwanda TMIS Teacher’s Online Application
Rwanda TMIS Teacher’s Online Registration forms
Stadium Road, Remera
P.O. BOX 3817, Kigali, Rwanda