The Authority of the University of South Africa has enabled the Myunisa Portal Link . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
University of South Africa Portal Login Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Study Materials
- UNISA Registration
- myUNISA Assignments
- UNISA Financial status
- UNISA Exam Results
- Exam Timetable
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Myunisa Portal Link
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
Myunisa Portal Login – https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/
How to Register and Claim UNISA Login account
To claim your UNISA account as a new student,
- Visit the UNISA Student Portal.
- Navigate to the “Claim Unisa Login” button at the top-right of the screen
- Enter your Student Number (link here to find your student number) in the search box
NB: Student number can be found on your UNISA Admission Letter or Acceptance Letter
- Tap Continue
- Fill in your personal information into the form. You will need your South African ID number or Foreign ID/Passport number to complete this section.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, check the boxes, and click ‘Acknowledge’
Voila! You’re in. You’ll notice that you will be given an initial password, which you can change whenever you want.
- This will be your password to access both your myUnisa account and your myLife email account.
- You will also see your UNISA email address, which you will use throughout your time at the University of South Africa – UNISA
How to Login myUNISA
To access your myUNISA account,
- Navigate to unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa.
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap ‘Login’ to access your admin dashboard
How to Login UNISA myLife Email
All UNISA students are required to have myLife email account to received academic information. The account is free to open via UNISA Student Portal.
UNISA student email address looks like this email@example.com.
To access your myLife email account,
- Navigate to unisa.ac.za.
- Enter your Student Number
- Tap Continue
- Enter your password
- Tap ‘Login’.
NB: myLife uses the Microsoft platform, so you’ll see a Microsoft login – this is the right login page.
If you’re a new student, you need to first register for a myLife account using the steps below. It can take up to 24 hours after registering before your myLife email will work.
How to Change your UNISA Password
Don’t forget to change your initial password. Try the steps below if your myLife email account is not working more than 24 hours after registration.
- Login to my UNISA account.
- Navigate to ‘My Admin’.
- Click ‘change password’ and follow the prompts.
Ensure you keep my Life UNISA account credentials safe. You will need it for UNISA online course registration and submission of assignment.
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…