The Authority of the University of South Africa has enabled the myLife Unisa Portal Login – https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/ . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
University of South Africa Portal Eligibility
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
myLife Unisa Portal Login Link
How to Access Claim UNISA Login
- Visit MyUNISA Website Link
- Navigate and Tap on Claim UNISA Login
- Enter your Student Number
- Tap Continue
- Fill all fields required*
- Follow the steps to Login
How to Access UNISA MyLife Email Account
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Login myLife via link http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full UNISA email address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password for your myLife email account.
- Select “Sign in”
- Sign out of both accounts after you are done.
How to Reset MyUNISA and MyLife Email Password
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa via https://www.unisa.ac.za/
- Tap on “My Admin”
- Tap on the “Change Password”
- Complete the form to update your password.
Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
How to Check my UNISA Exam Results
- Login myUNISA Student Dashboard
- Tap on My Admin
- Enter Exam Analyses
- You will receive your examination results via your student email after they are ready. Your examination analyses will be sent through printed copies.
UNISA Login Required
This is a course modules portal. Here is how to access UNISA Login Required
- UNISA Login Required URL: https://mymodules.unisa.ac.za/portal/xlogin
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap Login
Contact University of South Africa
0800 005 311
All students must book a space before visiting any Unisa office
Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…