The Authorities of Long Beach Unified School District have enabled the MyLBUSD Portal Login – https://mylbusd.lbschools.net/LoginPolicy.jsp. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Overview Of Long Beach Unified School District ( LBUSD )
Established in 1885 with fewer than a dozen students meeting in a borrowed tent, LBUSD now educates nearly 70,000 students, from preschool to high school, in 85 public schools located in the cities of Long Beach, Lakewood, Signal Hill, and Avalon on Catalina Island. Long Beach Unified School District is a highly rated, public school district located in LONG BEACH, CA. It has 71,712 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 54% in reading.
MyLBUSD Portal Eligibility
MyLBUSD Portal Login
How to Access MyLBUSD Portal
Here is the simple step on how to access the MyLBUSD Portal
- Visit the MyLBUSD Portal via: https://mylbusd.lbschools.net/LoginPolicy.jsp
- Login With Your Username and Password .
How to Reset MyLBUSD Portal Password
- Visit the Long Beach Unified School District Student Portal via: https://mylbusd.lbschools.net/LoginPolicy.jsp
- Click On Reset Password.
- You will be Redirected To The URL ; https://mylbusd.lbschools.net/apps/selfService/resetPassword.jsp
- Enter in your identity (usually your account name or email) and click the button to continue. If you do not remember your account name you will need to contact the help desk.
Contact Long Beach Unified School District
1515 Hughes Way
Long Beach, CA 90810
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…