The Authorities Of Massachusetts Institute of Technology have enabled the MIT Student Portal Login – http://websis.mit.edu/ . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Overview Of Massachusetts Institute of Technology
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is a private land-grant research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Established in 1861, MIT has since played a key role in the development of modern technology and science, ranking it among the top academic institutions in the world.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
MIT Student Portal Login
How To Login To Massachusetts Institute of Technology Student Portal
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- In the URL/address field type in http://websis.mit.edu/
- Click On for Students.
- You will be redirected to the URL ; http://student.mit.edu/cgi-docs/student.html
- Contine and login to MIT Student Dashboard .
Who can access WebSIS secure records?
- MIT students who are eligible or registered for the current term or who are eligible for the upcoming term may access their own records.
- The instructor affiliated with the subject on MITSIS and departmental administrators may access their class list information.
- The advisor affiliated with the student on MITSIS and administrators in the student’s department (Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming Office for freshmen and undesignated sophomores), may access the student’s academic record.
How are records on WebSIS made secure?
Functions on WebSIS which require secure access to personal data are on a secure web server. Secure web servers make use of the Secure Socket Layer protocol to provide user authentication to the server as well as proof to the user that the server is what it claims to be. In addition, all information sent from and to a secure web server is encrypted so that network eavesdroppers cannot listen in. The WebSIS server uses MIT web certificates to authenticate users.
Contact Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
TDD/TTY, use TRS (711)
For questions about applying to MIT, visit the Admissions Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Alumni Association directly with questions at email@example.com.
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…