List Of Primary Schools In Luxembourg
Luxembourg has 157 elementary state schools spread over the 102 municipalities of the country.
Some of these elementary state schools provide alternative pedagogical approaches.
This is the case for the following schools:
- Eis Schoul, school with inclusive pedagogy in Luxembourg-Kirchberg,
- Jean-Jaurès, continuous day school in Esch-sur-Alzette,
- Villa Mirabella, continuous day school in Wiltz.
In this article Dashboardlogins.com tries to answer the question by publishing the full list of Primary Schools in Luxembourg.
Below are the full list of Primary Schools in Luxembourg
The following private elementary schools teach a different curriculum than the official one while being subsidised by the state:
- École Charlemagne (French school)
- École Française de Luxembourg (EFL)
- École Maria Montessori
- Fräi-ëffentlech Waldorfschoul Lëtzebuerg
- International School of Luxembourg (ISL)
- Over The Rainbow
- St. George’s International School Luxembourg
- École Montessori Schule, Hobscheid
- Scuola Materna Cattolica Internazionale (italian, english, french)
Is primary education free in Luxembourg?
Education in Luxembourg is multilingual and consists of fundamental education, secondary education and higher education. Most schools are run by the state and are free. Attending school is obligatory from the ages of 4 to 16.
Is kindergarten free in Luxembourg?
It is free of charge for all children attending school in Luxembourg and during the school week in the maisons relais, the foyers scolaires and the assistants parents.