List Of Business Courses In Kenya
Business studies, often simply called business, is a field of study that deals with the principles of business, management, and economics. It combines elements of accountancy, finance, marketing, organizational studies, human resource management, and operations.
In this article Dashboardlogins.com tries to answer the question by publishing the full List Of Business Courses In Kenya
Below are the full List Of Business Courses In Kenya
Business certificate courses in Kenya
- Certificate in Accountancy
- Craft Certificate in Accounting
- Craft in Accounting Technician
- Craft Accountancy/Craft In Accountancy
- Certificate In Accounting & Management Skills (CAMS)- Examined by KASNEB
- Accounting Assistant.
- Accounts clerk
- Accounting Technician.
- Certificate in Banking
- Craft Certificate in Banking& Finance
- Certificate in Banking& Finance
- Certificate in Business Administration
This course doesn’t have many jobs in Kenya and it is most suitable as a bridge to the Diploma in Banking level.
Certificate in business management in Kenya /administration courses
- Craft in Business Administration
- Craft in Business
- Certificate in Business Management/Craft in Business Management
Customer service representative, office assistant, business development officer, etc.
Cooperative Management courses
- Certificate in Cooperative Management
- Craft Certificate in Cooperative Management/Craft In Cooperative Management
You can work in SACCOs as an assistant credit officer, loan officer, etc.
Human Resources certificate courses
- Certificate In Human Resources Management
- Craft Certificate In Human Resource Management
You can work in companies/firms as an HR officer/HR clerk.
Marketing-related business courses list (certificate level)
- Certificate in Marketing Management
- Marketing Level 5(TVET-CDACC)
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing/Craft Sales and Marketing
Sales assistant, merchandiser, marketing assistant, customer service representative, etc.
Procurement-related certificate courses
- Certificate In Supply Chain Management/Craft In Supply Chain Management
- Certificate In Supplies Management/Craft Certificate In Supplies Chain Management
- Supplies officer.
- Purchasing clerk.
- Logistics assistant/Assistant Logistician.
Business Diploma Courses in Kenya
Here now is a list of diploma business courses in Kenya:
Diploma in business management in Kenya / Business Administration Diploma in Kenya/ Diploma In Management
You can work for your own company or with luck, get recruited for jobs such as:
- Administrative officer.
- Office supervisor/administrator.
- Business manager
- Assistant operations manager
- Sales executive
Diploma In Wildlife Management
The best prospects are in wildlife management roles in privately-owned wildlife conservancies.
Besides, you could land opportunities in NGOs that deal with nature and environmental conversation.
Diploma In Supplies Management/Diploma In Procurement& Materials Management/ Diploma In Supply Chain Management/Diploma In Purchasing & Supplies Management
- Materials Planner.
- Materials Handler.
- Procurement officer.
- Purchasing specialist
List of business courses in Kenya -Other Business Diploma courses
Diploma In Road Transport Management/Diploma In Transport Management/Diploma In Logistics & Transport Management/ Freight Management/Diploma In Flight Operations/Dispatch
- Logistics manager
- Transport manager.
- Transport supervisor.
Diploma In Public Relations(PR)
- Advertising account executive.
- Marketing executive.
- Advertising copywriter.
- Public relations officer.
- Public affairs consultant.
- Sales account executive
Diploma in Project Management
- Project Co-ordinator
- Contract Administrator
- Project Manager
Diploma in Mass Communication
- Radio presenter.
- TV Broadcaster.
- Camera person.
- Print/broadcast Journalist.
- Digital journalist
Diploma in Front Office Operations& Customer Care
- Customer care supervisor
- Customer relationship officer.
- Front office manager
- Front office coordinator
Diploma in Marketing/Diploma in Sale& Marketing
- Public relations manager.
- Public relations officer.
- Market researcher.
- Marketing/sales executive.
- Business development officer.
Diploma In Human Resource/Human Resource Management/Personnel Management
- Human resources assistant
- Payroll specialist
- Human resources specialist
- Employee relations manager
- Labor relations specialist.
Diploma in Housekeeping Management/Housekeeping and Laundry
- Housekeeper Attendant
Diploma In Technology(Event& Convention Management)
- Events Coordinator
- Wedding Planner
- Event Marketer
- Restaurant/Pub Manager
- Tourism Officer
Diploma In Environmental Management
- Biodiversity officer
- Environmental analyst
- Environmental officer
- Safety officer
Diploma In Credit Management
- Credit manager
- Credit controller.
Diploma in County Governance And Ethics
- Director -Ethics and Governance in county governments