Learn Much About How To Check Apple Watch Battery ;
What Is meant by Apple Watch Battery ?
Apple Watch is so capable you’ll want to wear it all day long. So we made sure we gave it a battery that lasts all day, too. Our goal for battery life is 18 hours after an overnight charge, factoring in things like checking the time, receiving notifications, using apps, and doing a 60-minute workout.
Are Apple Watch batteries good?
Compared to other smartwatches, the Apple Watch does not have a particularly robust battery life. An Apple Watch lasts for just 18 hours, which means you need to charge it daily. Most people charge it overnight, which is why it doesn’t have a built-in sleep tracking app like many other smartwatches and fitness bands.
How many years does Apple Watch battery last?
Apple has outlined that the Apple Watch battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 1000 complete charge cycles, which gives the watch’s battery a lifespan of about two-and-a-half to three years based on fully charging the wrist-worn device once per day.
How To Check Apple Watch Battery
Check your battery at a glance from the watch face, Control Center, or Nightstand mode.
Check your battery charge
You can check your Apple Watch battery’s charge level in several places:
- Swipe up on the watch face to open Control Center and see the battery percentage.
- On some watch faces, you can add a battery complication.
- On your iPhone, you can add a battery widget to show any connected Apple Watch.
- When your Apple Watch is charging in Nightstand mode, tap the charging button to check the battery percentage.
See charging details in Settings
With watchOS 7 and later, open the Settings app, then tap Battery. You’ll see your current charge level along with a detailed charging graph.
Charge your Apple Watch
If your battery is low, you’ll see the low battery icon on the screen of your Apple Watch. To charge your Apple Watch:
- Handle your Apple Watch and accessories safely and always take off your watch before charging it.
- Plug the Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable, Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable, or Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock into a USB power adapter.
- Plug the adapter into a power outlet. You can also plug the charging cable into a USB port.
- Position the back of your Apple Watch on the charger. The charger’s magnets align your Apple Watch, and you’ll see the battery charging icon on your watch face.
- Give your Apple Watch time to charge. While your device is charging, your Apple Watch goes into Nightstand mode.
If you have Apple Watch Series 7, you can charge your watch quickly with fast charging.
Optimized battery charging
watchOS 7 and later allow your Apple Watch to learn from your daily charging habits and improve the lifespan of your battery. Learn more about Optimized Battery Charging on your Apple Watch.
Use Power Reserve
Power Reserve lets you see the time on your Apple Watch while preserving your battery life. While your Apple Watch is in Power Reserve, press the side button to show the current time. In Power Reserve, your Apple Watch and iPhone won’t communicate, and you can’t access other watch features.
Turn on Power Reserve
When your battery drops to 10 percent, your Apple Watch alerts you and asks if you want to use Power Reserve. When the battery gets too low, your watch automatically enters Power Reserve, and the low battery icon appears next to the time. Learn how to maximize your battery life and lifespan.
To turn on Power Reserve:
- Swipe up on the watch face to open Control Center.
- Tap the battery percentage.
- Drag the Power Reserve slider, then tap Proceed.
Turn off Power Reserve
- Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Wait for your Apple Watch to restart. You might need to charge your Apple Watch first.
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…