Learn More About How To Check Apple Pencil Battery ;
What Is Meant By Apple Pencil ?
Apple Pencil sets the standard for how drawing, note‑taking, and marking up documents should feel — intuitive, precise, and magical. All with imperceptible lag, pixel‑perfect precision, tilt and pressure sensitivity, and support for palm rejection. Incredibly easy to use and ready when inspiration strikes.
What does and Apple Pencil do?
The Apple Pencil is used in lieu of a finger for precision tasks like writing and sketching, and it can also be used for navigating through the operating system. It’s excellent for drawings, art creation, note taking, and similar tasks because it’s precise, has palm rejection, and offers pressure and tilt sensitivity.
How long do apple pencils last?
A first generation Apple Pencil requires a different approach, which can be a little more complicated. Quick tip: The Apple Pencil is designed to last 12 hours of constant use, although if it’s old, the battery duration might be shorter.
How To Check Apple Pencil Battery
Here are a few ways to know the battery percentage of your Apple Pencil on your iPad.
Use the Battery widget
The best way to easily check the battery level of your Apple Pencil is to enable the Batteries widget on your iPad. This method works for the 1st and 2nd-generation Apple Pencils.
On iPadOS 15
- Tap and hold anywhere on your Home Screen until the icons get into wiggle mode.
- Tap the plus sign on the top left.
- Select the Batteries widget.
- Choose the size you want and tap Add Widget.
When the widget appears on your Home Screen, you can drag it wherever you’d like.
On iPadOS 13
- Access the Today View on your device by swiping right on the first Home Screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap the Edit button.
- You shall now see a list of available widgets on your device. Tap the plus sign next to Batteries to enable the widget. You can optionally reorder the widgets on this screen or add the Batteries widget to the pinned widgets.
- Tap Done to finish.
From now on, you can easily see how much battery your Apple Pencil has right within the Today View. Simply swipe and see at a glance how much juice both your iPad Pro and Apple Pencil have left.
How to fix iPad not showing Apple Pencil battery
If you do not see the battery indicator:
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your iPad.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Detach and reattach the Apple Pencil to the Smart Connector.
- Put your Apple Pencil to charge. If the battery is entirely depleted, it can take a couple of minutes to charge and then show the battery percentage.
Depending on whether you have the Apple Pencil 1 or 2, there are different ways to gauge the battery percentage of the device. Hopefully, at least one of the methods described above will work for you.
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…