Learn How To Check 26AS On ITR Portal In India ; https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/
Overview Of India Income Tax Department
The Income Tax Department is a government agency undertaking direct tax collection of the Government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. Income Tax Department is headed by the apex body Central Board of Direct Taxes.
How can I check my income tax online?
- Go to the ‘My Account’ menu and Click ‘View e-Filed Returns / Forms’ hyperlink.
- Select the applicable option from the dropdown and click ‘Submit’ to view the details of the e-Filed Return/Forms.
How To Check 26AS On ITR Portal In India
Perform the following steps to view or download the Form-26AS from e-Filing portal:
- Logon to ‘e-Filing’ Portal https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- Go to the ‘My Account’ menu, click ‘View Form 26AS (Tax Credit)’ link.
- Read the disclaimer, click ‘Confirm’ and the user will be redirected to TDS-CPC Portal.
- In the TDS-CPC Portal, Agree the acceptance of usage. Click ‘Proceed’.
- Click ‘View Tax Credit (Form 26AS)’
- Select the ‘Assessment Year’ and ‘View type’ (HTML, Text or PDF)
- Click ‘View / Download’
How To contact income tax In India
e-Filing of Income Tax Return or Forms and other value added services & Intimation, Rectification, Refund and other Income Tax Processing Related Queries
Working Hours (Call centre) 08 AM to 08 PM – Monday to Friday
Working Hours (Call centre) 09 AM to 06 PM – (On Saturdays)
1800 103 0025
1800 419 0025
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…