Learn How To Access Namecheap Email ;
Overview Of Namecheap
Namecheap founded by Richard Kirkendall is an ICANN-accredited domain name registrar providing domain name registration and web hosting based in Phoenix, Arizona, US. Namecheap is a budget hosting provider with 11 million registered users and 10 million domains.
Is Namecheap A Good Company?
Trusted Brand: Namecheap has been around for over 20 years and is no stranger to the world of hosting. With over three million hosting customers under its wing, Namecheap is doing something right. You can trust that over the years, they have worked out a lot of kinks and today have a generally good product.
Is Namecheap A Good Hosting Provider?
Namecheap is a solid hosting provider that doesn’t quite stand out as exceptional. But if you can look past the lack of advanced features and somewhat cloudy security practices, its shared hosting is extremely affordable, it comes with a user-friendly cPanel management dashboard, and its support is excellent.
Does Namecheap has a secure way to log in?
Namecheap login pages are by default secured by a Comodo EV SSL certificate which encrypts your login information.
Namecheap Email Login
Namecheap Private Email: Webmail Features
Webmail modules, settings and features. Forwarding, Password Change etc.
How To Access Namecheap Dashboard
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- In the URL/address field type in https://www.namecheap.com/myaccount/login/
- Enter Your Username and Password
- Click on Sign In And Continue .
How To Access Namecheap Private Email webmail
You can access OX App Suite webmail at https://privateemail.com or http://mail.yourdomain.tld, if the appropriate DNS records are set up. Use your full Private Email address as the username and the password to log in.
Alternatively, you can log into webmail from within your Namecheap account:
1. Go to Domain List menu on your left and look for the domain you have Private Email subscription for.
2. Click on the caret to expand the list of the associated services (make sure All Products is selected in the top right corner) and click on Log into Webmail:
3. Or you can expand the associated products menu and click on Log into Webmail next to the Private Email subscription:
4. You will be taken to Private Email login page. Here you need to enter full email address as your username and the password for your email account. If you want to be logged in automatically next time, enable the Keep me signed in option:
If the Keep me signed in option is enabled, you will be logged in automatically within 1 week after closing the Private Email tab, and there will be no need to enter the login details during this time. In case the option is disabled, the account will be opened for 1 hour with the closed Private Email tab. After this time, you will need to enter your email address and password.
If the Private Email tab is open, you will be not logged out, regardless of the Keep me signed in option status (enabled or disabled).
NOTE: if you do not remember the password for your email account, you can easily reset it following the steps in this guide.
How to set up forwarding in Namecheap Private Email Login
In order to set up forwarding for your email account, log in to Webmail and click on the User icon in the upper right corner >>Settings:
Click on the Mail menu >> Auto Forward:
Type in a valid email address the emails should be forwarded to and click on the toggle in front of Auto forward to enable auto forwarding. Optionally you can Keep a copy of the message on the server.
The auto-forwarding is entered as Mail filter. If additional filter rules are to be applied after the auto-forwarding, enable Process subsequent rules. Click Apply changes:
If you would like to configure advanced conditions or actions, use Mail Filter option instead.
PLEASE NOTE: Emails that are marked as spam and are placed in the spam folder will not be forwarded. Spam filter threshold can be adjusted by our Support team.
How to Access Namecheap Cpanel Email Login
There are several options to access your cPanel Webmail interface:
Using direct links
To access Webmail directly in your browser, copy and paste one of the following links in to your browser:
Once Webmail has loaded, enter the email address and the password of the account you want to access and click the Log in button:
NOTE: If you use the http://webmail.yourdomain.com link to access your cPanel webmail, there’s a good chance you’ll see a ‘broken’ interface when you come accessing the Horde webmail client. It happens since such a proxy link uses port 80 to connect, while the default cPanel configuration for the aforementioned clients implies port 81. This mismatch may result in a connection error or corrupted webmail displaying.
Via the Namecheap account:
If you are using our Shared hosting, you can also access your mailbox from your Namecheap account:
1. Just login to the Namecheap Dashboard and navigate to the Domain List:
2. Make sure that the view is set to All Products, not just Domains:
3. Find the required domain and click on the inverted v shape next to it. Your hosting plan is now on display. From here, just click on the drop-down menu and select the option to Manage just like the example below:
4. On the next page, scroll down to the Software section. This area contains the most used cPanel Shortcuts. Find the Email Accounts icon and click on it:
You should now be looking at a list of the mailboxes you’ve created so far. Find the one you need, and select the option to Check Email:
Via the cPanel account
Another way to log in to your webmail interface is to do it from a cPanel account. To begin, open your cPanel and navigate to the Email Accounts menu:
On the next page, find the mailbox you want to access and click the Check Email button:
If you are logging into Webmail for the first time, you’ll be presented with the two interfaces:
You can choose any webmail interface you want.
Horde webmail interface:
Roundcube webmail interface:
It’s possible to change the webmail interface any time, just select the Webmail Home option:
Unfortunately, Namecheap do not have phone support at this time. However, you can always contact Namecheap via their 24/7 Live chat or Ticket System.
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…