Check University of Cape Town UCT Application Status
UCT Application Status 2023. University of Cape Town Application status 2023
Are you a student who has been anxiously waiting to find out if you have been accepted into University of Cape Town UCT for 2023 academic year?
Follow the procedure below making sure you inputted all the necessary information in order to check your application status.
We Hope You have already undertaken University of Cape Town UCT Online Application. If not, Click here to Apply for UCT
check your application status
If you have any problems logging in, please consult the following document: Accessing People Soft self-service for students.
Check your application status
Once you have applied, you can check your application status using the log-in details supplied during the initial application process.
Should you have any problems logging in, please consult the student self-service help documentation or send an email to email@example.com.
Please note: the University reserves the right to change these dates. Before acting on any of the dates below confirmation should be sought from the appropriate office.
1 April 2020
- Applications for admission in 2023 will open. Applications will close on July 2023 for all undergraduate programmes. Please remember to apply online.
- The National Benchmark Tests (NBTs) will open for registrations for the 2023 intake. You must apply online.
4 April 2023
- Open Day is a good opportunity to access important information about the application process. (It’s also a good time for younger siblings to start thinking about UCT opportunities!)
Please note: Following international advice on the hosting of large gatherings, we have taken the precautionary measure to cancel the 2023 Open Day, which was due to be held on Saturday, 4 April 2023.
1 August 2023
- National Student Funding Assistance Scheme (NSFAS) funding applications open. You must apply online.
- All undergraduate applications close. We do not accept late applications.
- Applications for student housing close.
- Closing date for undergraduate programme changes: 30 September 2020.
You do so by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a written request to the Admissions Office.
- Final date to submit the Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) portfolio.
- For applicants finishing secondary school in 2022, all grade 12 interim results, or predicted scores in the case of non-NSC candidates, are due.
- Interim and past transcripts for transferring applicants are due.
- Last date to apply for National Student Funding Assistance Scheme (NSFAS) funding. You must apply online.
- All final transcripts and non-NSC school-leaving results (except CIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC) must be submitted as certified paper documents.
- Final tertiary transcripts are due for students registered for tertiary studies in 2023.
- Final CAIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC results from the November 2023 session are due.
The following guidelines may be useful when you apply to UCT:
When to apply
Applications open in April every year and you should try to submit an application as soon as possible after that date.
An application fee must be paid for every application, except in the case of most graduates of UCT. Please refer to the fee structure for more information.
Submitting results and documents
Current learners at school must make sure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of grade 12 are submitted. Failure to submit these results may result in delays.
Transferring students should submit all transcripts and academic records as early as possible.
Monitor your application
It is a good idea to monitor the status of your application. You can do this online.
Postgraduate enquiries: email@example.com
Undergraduate enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student support: email@example.com