Check TSC Teacher Registration Application Status Online
NZAMBULI STEPHEN KYALA
Registration Category: POST-PRIMARY
Subject Combination: Not-set
TSC NUMBER REGISTRATION STATUS- You probably must have applied for your TSC Certificate/Number online recently and you are wondering how you can check your application status. To successfully apply for your TSC Number,you must present the following to TSC:
- A copy of your national identity card
- Certified copies of your professional and academic certificates
- A copy of your KRA pin
- GP69 form
- Bank slip confirming payment of registration fees
- Certificate of good conduct
- One passport size photo
- For non-Kenyan, copies of entry and work permits
- A basic registration fee is Ksh1,055 Kenyan. You should pay this amount through M-Pesa business number 625625 or direct Bank deposits (National Bank of Kenya A/C No. 0100100090500).
Once you have scanned your documents, then you can proceed to the online application. This application is done at the TSC Online portal; https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/register.
For a guide on how to make submit your TSC number application online visit; Step-by-Step Guide on how to easily apply for your TSC number online.
How to check TSC registration status online
Once you apply for your new TSC Number the Commission will respond within 30 days. But, it is good that you keep checking your registration status online.
1. You can check your TSC new teacher online registration status by visiting the TSC online services portal at https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/regstatus.aspx
2. Then click on ‘Registration Status.’
3. Then enter your identity card or passport number and press go. You will receive your TSC registration confirmation.
These are the possible indicators and their meaning:
- IN PROGRESS; It means that the application has been received at the registry but it hasn’t been handled yet.
- VERIFIED; The application has been checked and it has been confirmed that all the details are correct.
- REGISTERED; The applicant has been registered successfully. The TSC number is indicated here. A confirmation SMS bearing the TSC number is as well sent to the applicant.
- RESET; There is an error which needs to be corrected. An SMS is sent to the applicant stating the specific error. After correcting it, the application goes to the ‘in progress’ status.
- REJECTED; This is indicated if the applicant does not meet the minimum qualifications to be registered as a teacher.
- INCOMPLETE; It means that some details haven’t been entered or the application has not been submitted.
- In some cases the status can be blank. That is a transitional status. You have no reason to be worried. Just keep cool and wait for another few days.
Address : 26
Postal Code: 90402