The Authorities Of California Institute of Technology have enabled the Caltech Application Portal Login – https://apply.caltech.edu/apply/. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Overview Of California Institute of Technology
The California Institute of Technology is a private research university in Pasadena, California. The university is known for its strength in science and engineering, and is among a small group of institutes of technology in the United States which is primarily devoted to the instruction of pure and applied sciences
California Institute of Technology Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
- Military Veterans
- Online Students
- Professional & Continuing Studies
What is California Institute of Technology known for?
Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world’s brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions and pressing societal challenges.
What GPA do you need to get into California Institute of Technology?
Caltech does not have a minimum GPA requirement. However, most successful applicants have a US GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale and/or are in the top 5 to 10% of their class.
What SAT score is required for California Institute of Technology?
If you don’t pass their SAT/ACT and GPA requirements, they’ll likely reject you without much consideration. To have the best shot of getting in, you should aim for the 75th percentile, with a 1570 SAT or a 36 ACT. You should also have a 4.19 GPA or higher.
Caltech Application Portal Login
How To Apply On Caltech Application Portal Login
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- In the URL/address field type in https://apply.caltech.edu/apply/
- Click On Apply to continue an application.
How to apply For Caltech Admission
Most Caltech students apply using our First-Year Application. If you’re an international student, you’re subject to different requirements, which are listed separately. In addition, we also welcome students for transfer admission and others through our 3/2 program.
Before you start exploring our detailed instructions on our supplemental application essays, deadlines, and teacher evaluations, remember these things:
- Caltech is looking for students with incredible potential in STEM. Potential. There is no prescribed way of getting into Caltech. You don’t have to have scientific research or get a Nobel at 12; read more about what you should do to prepare for Caltech.
- Cost should never get in the way of you applying to or affording Caltech. If the application fee is a financial challenge for your family, we’ll waive it.
- We’re a small community and that means you can reach out to us. Connect with your regional admissions counselor, schedule a campus visit, or register for a virtual Techer Talk.
California Institute of Technology Contact Details
The Institute’s main address is 1200 E. California Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91125.
The general phone line is (626) 395-6811.
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…