The Authorities of Albany State University have enabled the Asurams Application Portal Login – https://asuramspc.gabest.usg.edu/pls/B522/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal.
Overview Of Albany State University
Albany State University is a public historically black university in Albany, Georgia. In 2017, Darton State College and Albany State University consolidated to become one university under the University System of Georgia (USG). Albany State University has two campuses in Albany (East and West Campus) and a satellite campus in Cordele (Cordele Center).
Albany State University Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
- Military Veterans
- Online Students
- Professional & Continuing Studies
What major is Albany State University known for?
Albany State offers more than 40 undergraduate degree programs, of which the most popular majors are health and human performance, nursing, biology, management, criminal justice, early childhood education, and psychology.
What GPA is required for Albany State University?
2.0+ unweighted GPA with Evidence-Based Reading & Writing: 480 & Math 440 SAT or. 2.0+ unweighted GPA with English or Reading 17 & Math 17 or. Applicants with a high school GPA of at least 2.0 can be admitted into our access pathway programs.
Is Albany State hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Albany State University is 73%. It ranks #27 in Georgia for lowest rate of acceptance. Albany State University is a moderately competitive school to get into with a strong chance of acceptance if you meet the requirements. Last year, 5,590 out of 7,655 applicants were admitted.
Asurams Application Portal Login
How To Login To Asurams Application Portal
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- In the URL/address field type in https://asuramspc.gabest.usg.edu/pls/B522/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
- Login with your Login ID and Pin.
How To Apply For Albany State University Admission
To begin your journey on becoming an ASU Golden Ram, please simultaneously complete the following steps
You’re just a few steps away from beginning your journey to becoming an Albany State University Golden Ram! The first step in this process is to submit an online application for admission through the GA Futures portal. The list of degrees and academic areas of interest are provided on the Admissions Degree Listing Page.
Send your official transcripts and test scores.
Complete your FAFSA online.
VERIFICATION OF LAWFUL PRESENCE
Beginning with the Fall 2011 term, USG institutions were required to verify the lawful presence of any student claiming eligibility for in-state tuition and who was enrolled for the first time at a USG institution. Per BOR policy, a student’s eligibility for in-state tuition must be verified before that student is designated as eligible. The following forms of documentation have been approved as sources to verify a student’s eligibility for in-state tuition:
- An approved FAFSA form or other documentation demonstrating eligibility for federal financial aid
- A Certified U.S. Birth Certificate showing the student was born in the U.S. or a U.S. territory (a photocopy is not acceptable)
- A U.S. Certificate of Naturalization (USCIS form N‐550 or N‐570)
- A U.S. Certificate of Citizenship (USCIS form N‐560 or N‐561)
- A U.S. Certificate of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (DS‐350) or a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS‐240)
- A current U.S. Passport
- A current Driver’s License issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008
- A current ID issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008
- A current military ID (service member only, not dependent)
- A current, valid Permanent Resident Card (USCIS form I‐151 or I‐551)
- An F, J, or M visa
- Verification through the SAVE program
Albany State Immunization Requirements
Immunization requirements include the following:
- 2-MMR or 2 Measles, 2 Mumps and 2 Rubella (not required if born before 1957)
- Tetanus/diptheria booster within the past ten years
- 2-Varicella vaccines or the date of Chicken Pox
- 2-Hepatitis B (only required if 18 years of age and under)
MAIL Immunization record(s) to: Albany State University, Office of Admissions & Recruitment, 504 College Drive, Albany, GA 31705
Albany State Application Deadline
Please note that Albany State University recognizes a priority consideration deadline for admission. Students wishing to be fully considered for admission should submit all application materials by the priority consideration deadline dates below in order to receive full consideration for admission for their desired term of entry. Students that apply after the priority consideration deadline will be considered for admission, but will not be guaranteed acceptance to the university.
|Domestic Students||International Students|
|Fall semester – June 1 Spring semester – November 1Summer semester – April 1||Fall semester – May 1Spring semester – October 1Summer semester – March 1|
Contact Albany State University
ASU East Campus
504 College Drive
Albany, GA 31705
ASU West Campus
2400 Gillionville Rd
Albany, GA 31707
Phone: (229) 500-2000
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…