The Authorities Of Albion College have enabled the Albion Application Portal Login – apply.albion.edu/apply/. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Overview Of Albion College
Albion College is a private liberal arts college in Albion, Michigan. The college was founded in 1835 and its undergraduate population was approximately 1,500 students in 2014. They participate in NCAA Division III and the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association.
Albion College Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
- Military Veterans
- Online Students
- Professional & Continuing Studies
What is Albion College known for?
Albion is also acknowledged in the popular annual ranking for its success in social mobility among peer National Liberal Arts Colleges, as well as for its impactful First-Year Experience among all U.S. colleges and universities
What GPA do you need to get into Albion College?
With a GPA of 3.47, Albion College requires you to be around average in your high school class. You’ll need a mix of A’s and B’s, and very few C’s. If you have a lower GPA, you can compensate with harder courses like AP or IB classes.
Albion Application Portal Login
How To Login To Albion Application Portal
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- In the URL/address field type in https://apply.albion.edu/apply/
- Log in to continue an application.
Albion College Application Management
Albion College operates on a Rolling Admission cycle, students may apply at any point during their final year of high school or while attending an undergraduate institution.
- An Early Action candidate will receive priority consideration for admission and scholarships. The Early Action application and all supporting documents must be submitted by the December 1, 2021 deadline.
- Rolling Admission is for students who want to apply at any point during the final year of high school or college.
- Transfer Fall is for current undergraduate attending students who wish to transfer to Albion starting the August semester.
- Transfer Spring is for current undergraduate attending students who wish to transfer to Albion starting the January semester.
The Early Action, Rolling Admission and Transfer Fall enrollment deposit deadline is May 1, 2022.
The Spring enrollment deposit deadline is January 10, 2022.
Contact Albion College
Thank you for your interest in Albion College. If you have a question about admission or would like to request admission information, we encourage you to use our Admission Office contact form.
For all other queries, please feel free to fill out the form below or call 517/629-1000.
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…