The Authorities Of Albertus Magnus College have enabled the Albertus Application Portal Login – https://admissions.albertus.edu/apply/. Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Overview Of Albertus Magnus College
Albertus Magnus College is a private Catholic university in New Haven, Connecticut. Founded by the Dominican Sisters of St. Mary of the Springs, it is located in the Prospect Hill neighborhood of New Haven, near the border with Hamden.
Albertus Magnus College Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
- Military Veterans
- Online Students
- Professional & Continuing Studies
Is Albertus Magnus College a good school?
Albertus Magnus College, founded in 1925 by the Dominican Sisters of Peace, is a Catholic College in the Dominican Tradition. It is recognized as a Top 100 Regional University in the north by US News & World Report Best Colleges guide for 2019.
What GPA do you need to get into Albertus Magnus College?
With a GPA of 2.6, Albertus Magnus College accepts students with below-average GPAs. You might have a mix of B’s and C’s in your high school record. You might not have taken AP or IB classes, but if you did, this will be a boost to your academic record.
Albertus Application Portal Login
How To Login To Albertus Application Portal
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- In the URL/address field type in https://admissions.albertus.edu/apply/
- Log in to continue an application.
How to Apply for Admission
Welcome to Albertus Magnus College! We are so excited that you are interested in exploring a degree from our institution. Your journey is only just beginning, and we cannot wait to see what the future holds.
Here you will find more information about admission requirements and some steps that we suggest you take in order to prepare yourself for what’s ahead.
Albertus Magnus College Admission Requirements
- A completed application. Click here to apply online.
- Your official high school transcript, which must include at least the first marking period of the senior year.
- Your personal essay on a topic of your choice.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a teacher or school counselor who is familiar with your academic ability and potential.
- A non-refundable application fee of $35 dollars.
Contact Albertus Magnus College
Albertus Magnus College
700 Prospect Street
New Haven, Connecticut 06511
(203) 773-8550 or (800) 578-9160
Students and Parents
Bursar and Business Office Manager
Senior Student Account Representative
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…