Air Hostess Course Requirements In Kenya
What is Air Hostess? An air hostess is a member of the cabin crew on a commercial airline who works to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers during a flight. Air hostesses are also responsible for checking the emergency arrangements before flight takeoff and landing
In this article Dashboardlogins tries to answer the question by publishing the requirements needed to become an Air Hoster in Kenya
Below are the Air Hostess Requirements In Kenya
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Aviation Medicine
- Aviation Security
- Dangerous Goods
- Crew Resource Management
- Basic Aircraft Systems
- Airside Safety
- Basic Fares & Ticketing
- In-flight Service
- Minimum O-level Mean Grade is C- (Minus) or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum physical height of 5.4 ft (Ladies) or 5.6 ft. (Gentlemen)
- Ability to swim
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 3 months
- Application Fee – KES 2,000.
- Tuition Fee – KES 210,000.00
Next Intake February 2023
How much is a air hostess paid in Kenya?
Where can I train to be an air hostess in Kenya?
In Kenya aeronautical college we just do that. During your six months training we prepare you for international exams IATA which brings you to the level of international qualifications. As a cabin crew professional qualified person you are legible to work for any airline in the world.