The Authorities have enabled the AHU Application Portal Login – https://apply.ahu.edu/ . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
AdventHealth University maintains a policy of equal education opportunity for all applicants without regard to sex, race, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, color, or national or ethnic origin. AdventHealth University does not discriminate in its educational or admission policies, financial affairs, employment programs, student life, or services in any University- administered program.
AdventHealth University Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
- Military Veterans
- Online Students
- Professional & Continuing Studies
Is AdventHealth University Nationally Accredited?
AdventHealth University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Certificates, Associate’s, Baccalaureate’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees.
Is AdventHealth University hard to get into?
AdventHealth University admissions is not selective with an acceptance rate of 91%. Students that get into AdventHealth University have an average SAT score between 1010-1140 or an average ACT score of 21-24. The regular admissions application deadline for AdventHealth University is rolling.
AHU Application Portal Login
How To Log In To AdventHealth University Application Portal
Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
In the URL/address field type in https://apply.ahu.edu/
Click On Continue application in progress.
AHU Application Portal Login and Account Help
- Look up my username. This will send you a list of all your AHU usernames, including your school-issued email address.
- Reset my password. If you don’t know your password, this will send you a one-time link to reset your passwords.
- Change my passwords. If you know your password this will let you change your password for my.ahu.edu as well as SONIS, Office 365 (email), and other systems.
- Update my personal email address on file. You can update the personal email address we have on file for you to ensure you can receive the password reset email and use the other self-service option
- Get all your email in one place
- If you can’t log in to my.ahu.edu, use the password reset
- If you can log in to my.ahu.edu, but not your email, use the password changer. (You can “change” the password to the same password you use for my.ahu.edu now.) It may take up to two minutes before you can log in to your email with the new password.
- If you’re having trouble logging in to your @my.ahu.edu account because you’re logged in to a different Microsoft account, click here to try a clean login. This will attempt to log you out of any conflicting accounts.
- Want an official transcript? Request one here.
Problem not covered here? Contact Us and we will find an answer for you.
Contact AdventHealth University
MAIN CAMPUS ADDRESS
671 Winyah Drive
Orlando FL, 32803-1226
421 E King Street,
Orlando, FL 32803
AHU DENVER ADDRESS
950 E Harvard Ave B80
Denver, CO 80210
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Campus Security (Orlando)
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…