The Authorities have enabled the Agnes Scott Parent Portal Login – https://www.agnesscott.edu/parents-families/index.html . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
Overview Of Agnes Scott College
Agnes Scott College is a private women’s liberal arts college in Decatur, Georgia. The college enrolls approximately 1,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Agnes Scott is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church and is considered one of the Seven Sisters of the South
Welcome, Scottie Parents & Families!
Agnes Scott’s goal is to provide your Scottie with a safe and stimulating environment in which she is encouraged to think critically, engage in a wider world and lead a purposeful life. These parent web pages will help direct you to various offices on campus that can assist you and answer questions. If you have further questions, feel free to email Kalia Edmonds, director of The Fund for Agnes Scott.
Agnes Scott College Parent Portal Eligibility
- Parent / Legal Guardian
Agnes Scott Parent Portal Login
How To Access Agnes Scott Parent Portal
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- In the URL/address field type in https://www.agnesscott.edu/parents-families/index.html .
- Explore Agnes Scott Parent Portal.
Agnes Scott College Parent and Family Ambassadors
The Parent and Family Ambassadors program provides Scottie families the opportunity to participate and volunteer in various capacity. The objectives of the program include:
- Enhancing communication between Agnes Scott parents and family members on topics of interest and concern to students
- Creating awareness of resources and assisting with the transition of parent and family members of incoming and current students
- Providing networking opportunities for parents and family members of current and incoming students
- Serve as a vehicle by which parents and family members can express their questions, suggestions, and ideas about programs and services at Agnes Scott
Agnes Scott College Requirements of Scottie Family Ambassadors:
- Must be a parent or family member of a current student
- Be able to volunteer their time
- Be excited about Agnes Scott
- Love to network and engage with other parent and family members
Agnes Scott College Parent and Family Ambassador Committees:
- Program Committee
- Senior Toast
- Journeys Send Off
- Scholars Weekend
- Admissions events
- Sophomore Ring Ceremony
- Welcome Call Committee
- Make welcome calls on behalf of Agnes Scott to our first-year and transfer students
- Follow up with parents and family members when time permits
- Work with Director for the Fund for Agnes Scott on script, content, and any other training materials needed before making calls
Contact Agnes Scott College
Agnes Scott College Main Number:
404.471.6000 or toll-free 800.868.8602
Agnes Scott College
141 E. College Ave.
Decatur, GA 30030
Emergency Contact Information
Public Safety (non-emergency): 404.471.6355
Campus Emergency: 404.471.6400
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…