The Authorities have enabled the Agnes Scott Application Portal Login – https://connect.agnesscott.edu/apply/ . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal
Agnes Scott College Application Portal Eligibility
- Graduate & Doctoral
- Military Veterans
- Online Students
- Professional & Continuing Studies
Does Agnes Scott accept duolingo?
While a valid TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Language Test or CAE score can satisfy Agnes Scott’s English language proficiency requirement, this requirement can also be met through the following alternatives: Your country of origin is also an English-speaking country and English is your native language.
What time do Agnes Scott decisions come out?
If accepted, you are expected to withdraw applications from all other colleges. Early Decision applicants should submit all application materials by November 15; we will mail decisions by December 15.
Does Agnes Scott College still exist?
The name was changed again to Agnes Scott College in 1906, and remains today a women’s college. Agnes Scott is considered the first higher education institution in the state of Georgia to receive regional accreditation. The ninth and current president since July 2018 is Leocadia I.
Agnes Scott Application Portal Login
How To Log In To Agnes Scott College Application Portal
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- In the URL/address field type in https://connect.agnesscott.edu/apply/
- Click On Log in to continue an application.
- To log in, please enter your email address and password.
How To Create An Account On Agnes Scott College Application Portal
Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
In the URL/address field type in https://connect.agnesscott.edu/apply/
Click On Create an account to start a new application..
To register for an account, please enter the information requested below;
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
How to Apply to Agnes Scott As A Domestic High School Applicants
- An application for admission, via the Common Application, which includes:
- The Agnes Scott Supplement
- Teacher Evaluation Form (teacher invitation sent via Common App)
- Secondary School Report from counselor (counselor invitation sent via Common App)
- Official High School Transcript
- Not Required: SAT or ACT scores. Test scores are optional, and you may make the choice about whether or not you would like them to be considered. If you choose to do so, you can self-report your test scores by attaching your score report to the Common Application.
- Optional: Complete a virtual or in-person interview with your admission counselor. These interviews can be helpful if you would like to give context to parts of your application, discuss your interests and goals further or learn more about the college and admission process.
- Midyear Report (when available)
*Following receipt of your application, the Office of Admission may request additional information, such as an interview or recent grades, if necessary to make an admission decision.
Contact Agnes Scott College
Agnes Scott College Main Number:
404.471.6000 or toll-free 800.868.8602
Agnes Scott College
141 E. College Ave.
Decatur, GA 30030
Emergency Contact Information
Public Safety (non-emergency): 404.471.6355
Campus Emergency: 404.471.6400
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…