The Authorities have enabled the Adelphi eCampus Portal Login – https://login.adelphi.edu/ . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
The Adelphi eCampus portal gives you secure access to applications and services in one location. eCampus gives access to essential services and tools such as CLASS and Moodle, intranet, personalized alerts, and banner promotions for events and important campus info.
What’s Inside eCampus?
You have access to vital services and tools such as CLASS and Moodle, internal Adelphi community intranet information, personalized alerts, and promoted events and campus information.
Adelphi University Portal Eligibility
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
Why Do I Need A Student Portal?
Every students ( both fresh and returning students ) need the student portal for so many reasons of which they are listed below.
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application
- Deferment of admission etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Adelphi eCampus Portal Login
How To Log Into Adelphi eCampus Portal
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- In the URL/address field type in https://login.adelphi.edu/ .
- Login with your Your Usename And Password.
If you do not know your username, you can look up your Adelphi Username through your account tools. The Username lookup requires your Adelphi ID or Social Security Number.
Please refer to our password best practices when creating a new password. Once your password has been changed, you must also update your campus WiFi (eduroam) password, or you could be temporarily locked out of your account.
How To Find Your Adelphi username
Your Adelphi username is your personal identification that allows you to access Adelphi’s online and network services through eCampus, including email, course registration, and Moodle.
Adelphi ID Lookup
Your ID is used to access various academic and financial services such as CLASS. If you do not already know your Adelphi ID you may look it up here.
How To Manage Your Adelphi Password
- If you already know your username and password, log in on eCampus.
- If you don’t know your password or need to create one for the first time go to the password management page and follow the prompts.
SAAS users: Please change your SAAS password every 90 days.
FAQs About Adelphi eCampus Portal Login
How can I see more information about a service?
Many of the icons now have an information circle icon in the bottom right-hand box. By clicking on that button, you will be linked out to a page with more information on that particular service.
I did not receive an email from the Help Desk, how do I set up my account?
If you did not receive an email from the Help Desk you may use the steps below to set up your account.
- Your Adelphi ID Your Adelphi ID is a unique 7-digit number identification number that you will keep throughout the course of your studies at Adelphi.
- Your Adelphi Username Your Adelphi username allows you to log on to eCampus and other applications.
- Your Adelphi Password Your Adelphi password will allow you to access eCampus.
- Register For the Password Management Tool The Password Management Tool (PMT) is used to change or reset your password in case you forget it. Register your device and email in case you ever need to reset your password. As an added bonus, you can get Microsoft Office for free just for registering.
How can I request an eCampus Banner?
Banner ads are used for promoting large campus events and initiatives on eCampus. If you are interested in posting a banner on eCampus, please fill out our web update form.
Contact Adelphi University
Need help? Get in touch with us.
Office of Information Technology
Swirbul Library, 2nd Floor
p – 516.877.3340
e – email@example.com
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…