The Authorities Of Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College has enabled ABAC Admission Portal Login – https://www.abac.edu/admissions/ . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal .
We’re thrilled you are considering ABAC as part of your educational journey. We invite you to take a look around and come to campus for a tour so that you can discover all the extraordinary things our school has to offer.
What is ABAC known for?
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College is a public college in Tifton, Georgia. It is part of the University System of Georgia and offers baccalaureate and associate degrees.
Is ABAC hard to get into?
ABAC admissions is somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of 76%. Students that get into ABAC have an average SAT score between 900-1100 or an average ACT score of 16-21. The regular admissions application deadline for ABAC is rolling.
What ACT score is needed for ABAC?
Admission data indicates that ABAC regularly accepts students with ACT’s of 16 and above. Successful applicants typically send ACT scores in the top 75 percent nationally.
ABAC Admission Portal Login
How To Apply For Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College Admission
- Select your browser of choice (ITS recommends using Google Chrome or Firefox).
- In the URL/address field type in https://www.abac.edu/admissions/ .
- Navigate To Apply Now
- You will be redirected to the URL ; https://gafutures.xap.com/applications/usg/
How To Apply On ABAC Admission Portal
To apply, please be sure to read all instructions and click the link at the bottom of the page.
- Notice for Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee Residents: On the tuition classification page, select “No” when asked about in-state tuition. The Office of Enrollment Management will follow up with you regarding the proper documentation concerning your tuition classification.
Steps for ABAC Admission Process
- Complete and submit online application.
- Submit the $20 application fee: Credit/Debit Card or Check/Money Order.
- If you have an ACT, NACAC, or SAT Fee Waiver, please select check or money order option at the end of the application and email your fee waiver to email@example.com.
- If you have previously attended ABAC after high school graduation, please select check or money order option at the end of the application. The application fee is waived for Re-admit Students.
- If you are applying for Dual Enrollment, please select check or money order option at the end of the application. The application fee is waived for Dual Enrollment Students.
- Submit Official High School Transcripts.
- Submit Official College Transcripts from any Colleges attended. Including Dual Enrollment courses!
- Submit ACT or SAT scores. (Note: Applicants with a 2.5 or higher high school gpa will be accepted without test scores)
- Complete and submit your immunization record. You may request this record from the Health Department or your Physician.
- Lawful Presence in the US is required by the Board of Regents to receive in-state tuition.
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College Admission Contact Address
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31793-2601
Disclaimer ; Dashboard Logins is to guide you only on how to Login to the portal in question , But not the exact login page. Thank You…